• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

WISN to go HD in a few weeks

Started by trev57, Wednesday Jun 15, 2011, 10:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trev57

I guess it's time to start a new thread since this now can be confirmed. This is from the Weather Watch 12 blog....
"Thanks, Bryan.

Good suggestions. Mitchell Field was a lot easier than abbreviations…which I don’t like to do.

When we are fully HD, in a few weeks, the text will be easier to read. If it’s still a problem, let me know and I will change. Thanks.

Mark"

http://weatherwatch12.wordpress.com/2011/06/14/rain-on-the-way-and-new-graphics/ (It's in the comments section)

Also, if you guys have any suggestions on how to impliment the new graphics, you can just leave your comments right on that page. That's the best way to get them right to the WW12 team.

And all I can say is it's about time. I think we've been waiting for this since TMJ4 went HD 2 years ago.

OlsonNet

Quote from: Xizer;57455I don't want to gloat but I called it! :D

90% of those who voted in the poll called it. Quite a big accomplishment for you. Way to go out on a ledge...

Tom Snyder

Running promos today in an HD spot touting a "clear difference" starting tomorrow.
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

trev57

Quote from: Tom Snyder;57467Running promos today in an HD spot touting a "clear difference" starting tomorrow.

I'm not so sure those are about HD. I've seen similar promos for other stations done by Hothaus Creative.

Plus those are specifically for 12 News This Morning. Unless you're talking about different promos than I've seen.