• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

New set at WDJT

Started by WITI6fan, Friday Jun 03, 2011, 05:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WITI6fan

WDJT appears to have placed giant CBS eye logos behind their anchor desk in the newsroom, and possibly they have a new desk too.

EDIT: Wide shot.

trev57

That's it? I had heard that they were getting a new set, but that's a whole lot of nothing.

REVM1M

omg. this is just too embrassing, city like Milwaukee having tv station like 58.

Xizer

That set is really distracting and creepy.

CBS 58 is a pathetic affiliate. In addition to their SD local news the bitrate is awful @ 9 Mbps. Probably one of the worst CBS affiliates in the country.

tencom

Quote from: Xizer;57412That set is really distracting and creepy.

CBS 58 is a pathetic affiliate. In addition to their SD local news the bitrate is awful @ 9 Mbps. Probably one of the worst CBS affiliates in the country.

Channel 30,  WVCY, uses a higher  bit rate  then CBS 58, of  about 11 Mbps and  in Standard Definition.

trev57

Quote from: Xizer;57412That set is really distracting and creepy.

WDJT is pathetic, but it just baffles me that anyone at that station can look at that and say "Wow, now that looks good. I'm glad we paid for that."

WITI6fan

Quote from: trev57;57414WDJT is pathetic, but it just baffles me that anyone at that station can look at that and say "Wow, now that looks good. I'm glad we paid for that."

I doubt these panels will last long (in this configuration, at least). They're extremely distracting and downright creepy.

Xizer

I have never seen such obnoxious logo branding before.