• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

New TWC-Milwaukee HD Channels Added!

Started by Jack 1000, Friday Apr 30, 2010, 02:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack 1000

1605-HBO Signature-HD
1607-HBO Comedy-HD

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

gparris

Thanks, Jack 1000, I needed that, as I do subscribe to HBO and there is still no HBOHD-On Demand, but at least there are more HBO HD channels, now.;)

Jack 1000

Quote from: gparris;55499Thanks, Jack 1000, I needed that, as I do subscribe to HBO and there is still no HBOHD-On Demand, but at least there are more HBO HD channels, now.;)

I know,

I wonder if there is or could be a major interest for HBO-On Demand-HD?  OK, obviously there is! LOL!  But I frequent the AVS cable forums to get national information when I can.  We should find out how many other TWC systems carry HBO On-Demand-HD and than contact the TWC Untangled Blog!  In fact, I am going to post about this very topic, ("We want HBO On Demand in HD!") very soon!

Like people said, you would think that this would be a part of TWC's line up on the national level because TWC owns part of HBO!  That's why I was always so surprised to see Showtime on Demand-HD and not HBO On Demand-HD added to our system.

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide