• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

TWC signal is unwatchable! - 03/09 6:20pm

Started by Brendan, Tuesday Mar 09, 2010, 06:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brendan

Hey, my digital cable just got so bad with in the last half hour that I can't even watch SD content, much less HD! There must be some huge problem, 'cause I every time I call TWC I get a busy signal.
I'm getting freezing, stuttering, massive block pixelization. Seriously, this is complete garbage! Anyone else having problems? I'm in downtown Milwaukee.
Also, internet is fine, so it can't be just a bad signal.

cdnelson

It's even on TV's plugged straight into the wall.  My internet is also starting to get sketchy here in Sussex.

Danno321

Danno321

Support tele has been busy for 30 minutes since I started calling and chat is full.  Must be a major system failure.  The Bucks game!!!

Danno321

Quote from: cdnelson;55078It's even on TV's plugged straight into the wall.  My internet is also starting to get sketchy here in Sussex.

My Internet seems OK for now.  Over 30 minutes of problems.  Buggy software update in the backbone?

Brendan

Yes, I can  also confirm it's happening on SD straight from the coax. I've never seen the SD signal have this problem. Internet's still fine for me.
I wanted to watch the Bucks and record Lost. Looks like I might have to watch Lost live and OTA.

Danno321

And it has to happen for the biggest Bucks game of the year!!! :bang::bang::bang:

Brendan

Brendan

techguy1975

Quote from: Danno321;55084And it has to happen for the biggest Bucks game of the year!!! :bang::bang::bang:

Blame Murphy! :D

Brendan

FSN HD isn't available for me, but other HD networks are. That sucks, as it's one of the games broadcast in HD

Danno321

Danno321

Quote from: Brendan;55090FSN HD isn't available for me, but other HD networks are. That sucks, as it's one of the games broadcast in HD

it is switched.  reboot box(es).

Brendan

Thanks, Danno, but even after a reboot, FSN HD is still unavailable.

Danno321

Ditto.   Not cached yet or pipe too full with other programs.  Maybe in 10 minutes???