News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

I'm in deep trouble now

Started by jfelbab, Friday Dec 18, 2009, 03:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jfelbab

TW added a slew of new HD channels and the wife just noticed that QVC is now in HD.  She ran for the credit card after 5 minutes of watching a jewelry show.  LOL

Easy come easy go.  :eek:

Jack 1000

Quote from: jfelbab;54320TW added a slew of new HD channels and the wife just noticed that QVC is now in HD.  She ran for the credit card after 5 minutes of watching a jewelry show.  LOL

Easy come easy go.  :eek:

LOL!!!!!  Sometimes I watch QVC too now!!!  Just because it's in HD!!

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

Tivoman44

that's what happened to me when LMN was added in HD.  Half the time the play list is filled up with lifetime movies that my fiance recorded.  But at least half the time she forgets to record in HD so that saves space.  That is why I asked about the external hard drive, lol

ArgMeMatey

We could have a whole support group here.  When my wife is watching LMN and the like, my "evaluative observations" are for some reason unwelcome, and she often tells me to leave the room.  Maybe in HD I would be so mesmerized I would be able to keep my mouth shut :)

Tivoman44

I'm not going to lie they do have some good movies on that channel.  And Lifetime used to run Unsovled Mysteries that I was addicted to.

HD makes anything better, so that is a good start.  Sometimes though it's just so overly dramatic.  Support group is a good idea.