News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

NBC 4-1 Scrambled since Digital Conversion

Started by greg_brady, Tuesday Aug 04, 2009, 04:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg_brady

I'm looking for help with channel 4-1 OTA on a Dell W2600 LCD.  I installed an antenna direct db2 last year and have gotten perfect reception on my 3 digital tv's (located in basement, main level and upstairs bedroom).  

However, since the digital conversion, I've lost 4-1 on my upstairs Dell lcd.  4-1 comes in very nicely on the other two television (newer panasonic plasma and samsung lcd).  The Dell is the oldest unit by far (probably 2005 or 2006).  

4-1 on the Dell appears scrambled.  Audio works.  I've rescanned several times and walked through the menus without success.

Any suggestions?  

Thanks in advance,

Kelly

budda

Deleting all the channels on the Dell don't just do a re scan after you delete them cycle your set of and on and rescan. Had the same problem on a Samsung LCD. Read something about how the tuner maps the channels ya da ya da. Give it a shot let me know if it works.Peace:)

greg_brady

thanks for the tip.  i gave it a shot without luck.  i also tried a master reset and that did not work either.

i'll check google...

budda

I am pretty far out Oconomowoc. And I get 100% signal. A signal can be to strong causing drop outs. FYI

Jimboy

Try a scan with the antenna disconnected. Then power-cycle the tv, reconnect the antenna, and scan again.

greg_brady

thanks for the tip. i gave it a shot, but no luck...