News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Fox6 HD on TWC

Started by Bigdog, Wednesday Jun 24, 2009, 07:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigdog

Has anyone else noticed a lot of video/audio problems on Ch 506 lately? It has gotten so bad we can't even watch it as the video freezes up and jumps around and the audio sounds like it is skipping.  Resetting the box didn't seem to help at all so wondering where the problem is...

Thanks,

DonV

Call TWC.  It isn't there with OTA.

Jack 1000

Quote from: Bigdog;52622Has anyone else noticed a lot of video/audio problems on Ch 506 lately? It has gotten so bad we can't even watch it as the video freezes up and jumps around and the audio sounds like it is skipping.  Resetting the box didn't seem to help at all so wondering where the problem is...

Thanks,

Hey Mark,

Maybe you could mention this to the guy when you get your Digital Phone installed. (The problems with Channel 506.)  Show it to him.  Maybe he can do something there, rather than scheduling a second service call, maybe not, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

Bigdog

Jack,

I did mention it to him while he was out there and he added something to help with tilt and then after checking the pedestal had tech services come out to look at it. The phone install went fine and so far works great, I wish it had a battery backup though.

As for the Fox6 problem, we are still getting it but it seems to be more problematic on one DVR box plus occasionally it will start flashing colors (blue/red) on the screen so maybe the box is bad. I might try swapping it when I get rid of the stuff stored on it and see if that helps.

Jack 1000

Quote from: Bigdog;52682Jack,

I did mention it to him while he was out there and he added something to help with tilt and then after checking the pedestal had tech services come out to look at it. The phone install went fine and so far works great, I wish it had a battery backup though.

As for the Fox6 problem, we are still getting it but it seems to be more problematic on one DVR box plus occasionally it will start flashing colors (blue/red) on the screen so maybe the box is bad. I might try swapping it when I get rid of the stuff stored on it and see if that helps.

Sounds like things went well.  Keep me posted on the box issue.

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide