• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Why Faux

Started by Chuck from FOX, Thursday Jun 18, 2009, 04:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradsmainsite

Welcome Chuck!

First my thanks to you (and also Gus) for coming up to our production facility in Oostburg early spring.  Our company still raves about your staff members and how much fun it was (we never felt like we were even on the air).  Thanks for bringing Ask Gus back!

We are now cranking out 1000's of antennas (a bit nerve racking actually) and hiring people to try and keep up.  Gus's coverage and of course Fox6 has been unbelievable as we are still getting calls about that along with our distributors.  Thanks again!

I agree with someone who said it would be good if you can lean on the sat industry to reincorporate OTA tuners in their receivers it is a huge benefit to the customer, but along with that their has to be a public out cry also as they are the ones who pay their bills not the NAB.

Thanks again to your engineering staff as I believe some of them are using our antennas and also recomending them to your viewers.  It helps tremendously to have local support as it spurs national interest.  We need all the help we can get to help refuel our economy and provide local jobs (as our antennas are 100% USA made).

Welcome aboard and hope to hear from you often.
Sincerely,
Brad Eckwielen/president
DigiTenna, LLC
Oostburg, WI 53070
920-564-6248

WPXE ION

Quote from: bradsmainsite;52625We are now cranking out 1000's of antennas (a bit nerve racking actually) and hiring people to try and keep up.  Gus's coverage and of course Fox6 has been unbelievable as we are still getting calls about that along with our distributors.  Thanks again!

I have one of your Digitennas, works great.

Sorry for getting off topic.