• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Quiet around here

Started by mr_yeti, Friday Dec 27, 2002, 01:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_yeti

Things have been kind of quiet this week around the forums here... does this mean everyone is off of work for the week, and doesn't have as much time to kill?  

I'm starting to get pretty bored at work, I'll tell you that much.

RRP

Quiet?....yep.

[This message has been edited by RRP (edited 12-27-2002).]

kjnorman

Been to busy doing family stuff and watching films (both at the theater and on new Xmas DVDs) to worry much about live telly.

But I'm still lurking.  Just nothing to say at the mo.

Tom Snyder

Been in the Northwoods where Internet is 10 cents a minute. I love you guys, but...
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

David Hendrickson

Not that I contribute on a regular basis: but I've been at the brother-in-law's helping wire his surround sound and setting up his new hd set-up. That makes 4 converts for me amongst family and friends since I went hd.
 In less than a year they went from "what did you get hd for?". To, "I watched a show I didn't like last night just because it looked so good".

Next, it's a High Def. Super Bowl party for co-workers at my house. Ahhhh, a new group of potential converts.

Tom Snyder

We're doing a SuperBowl party as well, and inviting just about everyone we know. I'm sure we'll get a few converts.
Tom Snyder

kjnorman

I do not even watch football (don't understand the game myself.. ) but even I am having a superbowl party for family.

It will be a great way to show off HD.

Tom Snyder

Quotedon't understand the game myself

Maybe http://www.snyderbunch.com/goodies/Football.mp3>this will help...

[This message has been edited by Tom Snyder (edited 12-31-2002).]
Tom Snyder