• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Market 147 to recieve HD Newscasts

Started by WITI6fan, Monday Aug 18, 2008, 03:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WITI6fan

A station in market 147 (that's 113 markets under Milwaukee) will get it's first HD Newscast next week.

Meanwhile, in Market 34, we still have no HD newscasts. Like I said in the HD forum, one station was supposedly going to go HD this month, but I haven't heard anything new about that.

Market 33 (Cincinnati) has one, and soon will have two stations with HD newscasts, and Market 35 (Salt Lake City) has one station with HD newscasts. What's wrong with us?

khafferkamp

i would have to agree with you on this. I know to some people news in HD isnt a big deal but it is a big deal to me. I am ****ed off that the DMAs around us have HD news. It makes me more upset when DMAs in the 100's get news in HD. I just dont understand it. What the heck is wrong with milwaukee. :mad:

AndrewP

:OnAir:
For me it will an instant switch to the HD newscast from my current favorite WTMJ.

Bluto

Quote from: AndrewP;47702:OnAir:
For me it will an instant switch to the HD newscast from my current favorite WTMJ.

Agreed. Whichever local goes with HD news first will get my eyeballs.