• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Time Warner Cable HD STB Question

Started by js6751, Sunday May 25, 2008, 12:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

js6751

My father just got a hdtv for his house, and he is a twc subscriber. I have a question about their HD receiver. Is there any way to map down the HD channels in the box? For example, instead of going to channel 504 (WTMJ HD), could he just go to channel 4 and have it be hd? It'd be hard for him to learn the new channel numbers, and I wanted him to get something out of his new television. Thanks!

LoadStar

Quote from: js6751;46498My father just got a hdtv for his house, and he is a twc subscriber. I have a question about their HD receiver. Is there any way to map down the HD channels in the box? For example, instead of going to channel 504 (WTMJ HD), could he just go to channel 4 and have it be hd? It'd be hard for him to learn the new channel numbers, and I wanted him to get something out of his new television. Thanks!

It is possible for the cable company to do this, but they don't. It is not possible for subscribers to do it themselves.

leprechaunshawn

Its TWC, there arent that many HD channel numbers to learn.