• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Belling Discussing HDTV on WISN Radio

Started by Tom Snyder, Friday Dec 21, 2007, 04:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubbaridesfast

Quote from: Tom Snyder;43290If he could be so wrong (and yet so confident) about this, kinda makes you wonder what else he might be wrong about... bad for his credibility.

Kind of what I wondered about Consumer Reports back in about 1986 when cd players came out and they published that all cd players sound alike since it was digital, just buy the cheapest one with the features you wanted.

Made me wonder why I ever believed the other product reviews on products that I wasn't as familiar with. If they didn't know Jack Sh!t about cd players, why should I give them credibility for washers and dryers. I only trust them for the reliability numbers ever since.

Paul S.

Bellings another ball sucking Rush clone. The only time he ever seems right about anything anymore is when he's talking about that assjacket McGee. I stopped listening to 1130 altogether and switched to 1250.

Matt Heebner

In my best "rapper" voice

"WSSP, 1250 is the place to be, whats crackin Milwaukee"

Yep, hooked on 1250 as well.....at least when they aren't talking about the Sucks, oops I mean Bucks.

Paul S.

Whaaaaats craaaaaaaackin?! Ya, I hate the basketball talk...