• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Cuprisin made me laugh outloud

Started by Tom Snyder, Friday Dec 01, 2006, 09:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Snyder

Thought for sure we'd get our typical rants regarding the weather over coverage today. While the ones here are pretty vitrioloic, Tim Cuprisin's blog filled th void, and made it fun...

Loved this quote:

I have no plans to fire up the snowblower at least until TV tells me it's safe to go outside.

:rofl:

If you need a full fix of editorial coverage of otoday's apocalyptic "snow disaster 2006" go to:

http://www.jsonline.com/blog/?id=87
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Bebop

Well, at least the blizzard didn't happen during prime time . :)

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

Mark Strube

Tom, I don't suppose you're a listener to Free Talk Live? The only reason I ask... I haven't seen or heard the word vitriolic in a long, long time. In a recent episode of the show, the host Ian uses the word a number of times, and now it shows up in your post. Just one of those strange coincidences.

Mark Strube

I can't believe that guy is still alive. Although I guess if Larry King can pull it off...

PatM

Several years ago Tim Cuprisin's column mentioned that there were Very Few people in Milwaukee who could view HDTV.
As a proof, he said PAX broadcast mentioning that a amount of cash (I don't remember how much, I think it was about $100) to the first person calling the station.
Nobody called for the free cash.
This was broadcast on the PAX HD channel.

I sent him a e-mail that he never responded to saying:
The problem isn't that there are no viewers with HDTV sets, it is just that No One was watching PAX :rofl:

Paul S.

Quote from: Mark Strube;36341I can't believe that guy is still alive. Although I guess if Larry King can pull it off...

Bob and Brian make fun of Cuprins love affair with Don Imus all the time. I think its funny as hell.