News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

DirecTV HR20 unit

Started by psubill78, Tuesday Nov 14, 2006, 07:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitzburgh

Quote from: Talos4;39175As I said it's a mess,

I don't claim to be a D* CSR, I just relayed what I was told.

I don't know whether I own my gear or not? I bought a new H20 (retail) , returned it under the protection plan because of the heat and reset issues and replaced with a newer unit from D*.  

Is the new one mine or theirs?

A mess.

Well I can make this easy. Anything purchased or recieved after March of 2006 is leased. You do not own anything.

Talos4

That's the thing.

I bought the original unit in February 2006 before the lease program started.

Bluto

Then you should own it.  If you want to.

vegasvic

Some good info here.  I've had DTV for about 6 years, I have 5 TV's hooked up, 3 HD and 2 SD.  I'm ready to upgrade to the new dish and some HR20's (on 2 of the 3 HDTV's).  I've been having some ongoing problems with them about not receiving my bill and I am going to parlay that with a call to customer retention to see what kind of deal I can hammer out.

Blitzburgh

Sell the units you own and when you call DirecTV and throw Comacast in there face and they will hook you up nicely.

Just being with them for 6 years will be a big help, they really like to take care of there customers especially there long time ones.