News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Directv H10 For Sale Along With HDMI cable and HDMI to DVI Cable

Started by Matt Heebner, Saturday Jan 14, 2006, 12:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Heebner

Hey guys,
I just thought I would throw this out there to see if any interest. I just upgraded to the HR10-250 D* HD Tivo and decided to deactivate my HD box, the D* H10 box.  I will sell it if anyone is interested. I know that D* is giving them for free with a 2 year commitment but if you dont want the 2 year commitment then you might want to pick this up.

I will start by asking $100 or best offer.
I also have a HDMI cable that came with the HD Tivo (I dont have a HDMI or DVI capable TV) and a HDMI to DVI cable. $20 for each or $30 for both.

Let me know...
Matt

jimbop99

Matt Heebner

I do believe so. I will check later today to confirm.

Matt

Matt Heebner

Well I'll be damned. You can not use this box for OTA only without a D* subscription. I've tried everyway to get it going but the very first question the box asks you is "Satellite and Antenna" or Satellite Only". If you just have an antenna hooked up, the box will fail to connect to the satellite of course, and you can not go any farther nor can you even get a picture on the TV screen.

New price....$50 or best offer, and you will have to have a D* subscription.

Matt

jimbop99

Quote from: Matt HeebnerWell I'll be damned. You can not use this box for OTA only without a D* subscription. I've tried everyway to get it going but the very first question the box asks you is "Satellite and Antenna" or Satellite Only". If you just have an antenna hooked up, the box will fail to connect to the satellite of course, and you can not go any farther nor can you even get a picture on the TV screen.

New price....$50 or best offer, and you will have to have a D* subscription.

Matt

Thanks for trying.