• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Projector problem

Started by tywest, Friday Jun 24, 2005, 05:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tywest

:mad:
 I have had my h31 for a few months now. Today I am experiencing a strange problem. When i turned the projector on I have a major Keystone problem. Small on top big on the bottom. Its off the screen about 2 inches on the bottom. The projector's settings were not changes and it was not toutched or moved.
When I installed the projector on my celing mount, everything was perfect. I didnt need to adjust much of anything.
Right now i had to adjust the keystone to -34 ! ! ! Just to get a rectangle.
I tried to call optima but they were like "check your settings and try laying it flat" I stressed to them that nothing was moved or changed. I also told them it has been set up like this for a few months. They were no help.
Anyone have any ideas? Or do i have to remount this thing.... (I dont wanta do that) :bang:

tazman

Since you were contacting the manufaturer direct.  It sounds like you did not buy it local.  That would have been a plus.  Stay on them.  Check to see if they have a DOA policy.  Some manufacturers have an exchange return policy during "X" amount of time at the begining of the warrenty.  Thats a big reason why all my computer monitors are KDS.  Ive already had to use that feature.  They were stellar about it.  Good Luck. :)