• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

WDJT 58 PSIP changing

Started by Gregg Lengling, Monday Jan 24, 2005, 01:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregg Lengling

I have been informed by management at CH58 (D46) that they will be upgrading their PSIP information on next Monday January 31, 2005.   Channel assignments will then change to 58-1 and 58-2.  If you have problems receiving them after the 31st I would recommend that you do a rescan.

Also during the month of February WDJT will start initiating the EPG (electronic program guide).
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

hikerak

Quote from: Gregg LenglingI have been informed by management at CH58 (D46) that they will be upgrading their PSIP information on next Monday January 31, 2005.   Channel assignments will then change to 58-1 and 58-2.  If you have problems receiving them after the 31st I would recommend that you do a rescan.

Also during the month of February WDJT will start initiating the EPG (electronic program guide).

And as I found with 12-1 if a rescan doesn't work, do a factory reset, then rescan.  

: )

sp44again

StarvingForHDTV

Quote from: Gregg LenglingAlso during the month of February WDJT will start initiating the EPG (electronic program guide).

Finally!  

I tried to submit the one word post above, and got this message from the software:

"The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:  

1.   The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. "

:wave:

Doug Mohr

Quote from: Gregg LenglingI have been informed by management at CH58 (D46) that they will be upgrading their PSIP information on next Monday January 31, 2005.   Channel assignments will then change to 58-1 and 58-2.  If you have problems receiving them after the 31st I would recommend that you do a rescan.

Awesome! Its about time.  :guitar:

Doug

vetrev

Gregg was right. I checked my D* HD Tivo tonight and 58-1 is now operational. Apparently, the PSIP information has been updated. The guide is now functional for CBS HD!  :D  :D  :D