News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Big Dish Receiver - Free

Started by JohnRacine, Sunday Nov 21, 2004, 10:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnRacine

I have an Echostar SRD-7000 Satellite Receiver, with two UHF remotes, to give away to anyone with an interest in C/Ku Band reception.  The unit was purchased in 1990, used by me for 12 years, and works perfectly.  I'm done with it since I have upgraded to 4DTV+HDD200.  I have the instruction manual for you as well.  For those who don't know about C/Ku band reception, you would also need a backyard (or rooftop) dish (about 8' in diameter), a corotor, an lnb, and a dish mover to scan the skys.

I live on the south side of Racine, just off of Hwy 31 if anyone would like to pick it up and check out the world of Big Dish reception.

Mark Strube

I would be extremely interested in this if I had the other equipment neccesary. :(

Neilium

I will take it if you are willing to part with it. It will give me a fun project to work on next spring. all i need to do is hide a 6 foot dish from the landlord...  but i do plan on moving soon.

thanks
neil

JohnRacine

Mr. Neilium,

The unit is yours.  Just let me know the best way to get it from my house to yours.

John

jvman

Hello, I also have a Videodecipher II receiver, rotor, and LNA (the cone part of the dish) sitting in my garage collecting dust.
Cable TV and the internet made it out to the country and I switched so if you are looking for more equipment, send me an e-mail.  I live in Fond du Lac.

Jeff

The dish went to recycling.

Neilium

Sure, thanks a bunch. Please e-mail me. Neilium@yahoo.com  For some reason its not letting me e-mail you with your profile. I would be glad to take it off your hands.

-Neil