• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

klipsch RC-3II

Started by G-Man, Tuesday May 25, 2004, 11:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-Man

klipsch center channel  RC-3ll for sale . mint condition. would take 150.00$.
pm me if interested or call (414) 745-6169

agrundman

Great center channel!  I have the exact one.

G-Man

Bigdog

I agree, I have 2 RF3IIs in the front, a RC3II for a center and 4 RS3IIs for the surrounds plus KSW15 for the sub... Klipsch makes nice sounding stuff.

G-Man

upgraded to the rc-7 . I thought the 3 was good, the 7 is truly a great center. big dog I have the same speakers but the original rf-3 and I have the rs-3II for surrounds and a svs 20-39 pc plus sub.

Bigdog

I've heard there is not really any difference between the rx5's and the rx3's but when you get to the rx7's you get into the serious speakers (G).  How do you like the SVS sub?  So far my Klipsch can rattle the floors and walls enough for me. I would have liked the RSW15 but it was like 4X the price.

G-Man

big dog the svs is a great sub. that thing digs really deep it is adjusted right now to go down to 20hz I can adjust it to go to 12. I tried it at 16hz and you can only feel it. if you want to hear it someday or if anyone on the forum who is looking into buying a svs and want to audition one first let me know.
G-man

StarvingForHDTV

I also went with Klipsch speakers and I am very happy.  I have SF 2's up front and a SC 1 center channel with SS 1's in the rear.  Although I went with a Velodyne sub instead of Klipsch.

Starving

Bigdog

Thanks G-Man, I've seen the ads for SVS and have heard (well read other posts) that is sounds really nice but never have heard one in person and no place around here had them to listen to.. I listened to the Klipsch speakers at American so had an idea what it was going to sound like before I actually got them home.