• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Welcome Home

Started by Gregg Lengling, Tuesday Mar 30, 2004, 12:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregg Lengling

Daughter just flew in from Iraq, glad to have her back and say thanks for what she's done and the others in the 724th.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

Gregg Lengling

The C5 Galaxy is one monster of a plane they came in on.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

easylistener

Glas to here.  Sounds like you are going to have a good week.  Say thanks for all her hard work from us.

Paul S.

Welcome home!

Yeah, those aircraft are HUUUGE! I got upclose and personal with 'em when I was stationed in Diego Garcia for 6 months.

StarvingForHDTV

Thank you for serving this country.

The Law

Welcome back.  And many, many thanks.

Matt Heebner

My sister-in-law just got back Sunday from a year + tour in Afganistan running a 200 bed CASH unit. She was a commander in the 452 CSH.
She proudly served her country for over a year while leaving behind a husband and three children. Never once in all the emails and letters we exchanged did she ever complain about where she was, or what she was doing. As a matter of fact, she talked about how this was a life defining time for her, and a life changing experience, and how she has grown as a person because of it.

A BIG Thank You to your daughter Gregg, and to every person serving this awesome country.

Matt

mhz40

Please wish her the best and tell her thanks for the great effort she and the others are putting forth.  Tuning in the daily news, one wouldn't think there is much support for what is going on over there, but that is clearly not the case.
:rock:
MHz40

veyj

Thanks for the pictures Gregg.  I love showing my kids what true heroes look like.  God Bless to all who serve.

John