• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

RE: Thread "Where to watch HDTV in Milwaukee" and a get-together

Started by Dan the Man, Sunday Dec 14, 2003, 02:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan the Man

I agreee with Davezen2, we should have an informal get together of the members of this board. Obviously, there should be some HDTV program that we are all interested in seeing (sports most likely).

With the NFL playoffs soon approaching, and the holidays over, it would be a good idea to meet for some camaraderie and conversation :hug: .

Suggesions are welcome. Someone should take the lead in this to pull it together.  Keep it simple - no big effort required.

John L

How about the Superbowl?  If ABC-TV is carrying it, I'm sure it will be in real HD instead of the enhanced Widescreen Fox does.

-John L.

Matt Heebner

Actually CBS is doing the Superbowl, and yes it will be in glorious 1080i HD!

AVS Link TO CBS Superbowl

Matt

digdugm

well they say today's game is in hd and its not. hope they do it right for the superbowl, nothing worse than having a party, hyping the game in HD, and having problems you can't resolve.

The Law

I'd say a soccer game!

but then....

....I always do....

ho hum....

*sigh*

:D :cool: :p ;) :)

jlegge

Preferably some place with beer!!!  :drink:

I would definitely attend something along those lines. Although for the Superbowl I have already made plans, maybe one of the play off games?

Matt Heebner

I have an annual Superbowl party/kids birthday party every year so Superbowl won't work for me either. A playoff game would probably work real nice!
Matt