• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Sony SAT-HD200 for sale

Started by StarvingForHDTV, Monday Oct 06, 2003, 01:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarvingForHDTV

Hi all,

I have a Sony SAT HD-200:  http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=-KzsqGpmpDjsn1XnTXDmoyVrZgmAHarwR20=?CategoryName=hav_SatelliteReceivers%2fRecorders_SatelliteReceivers&Dept=hav&TemplateName=item%2fsy_item_b&ProductSKU=SATHD200&ContentItemPage= for sale.  I have received a private offer of $500 from someone from this forum.  I don't know if anybody else wants it more than the original bidder.  

It is in very good condition.  I bought it new and have used it for OTA only for less than 1 year.  It comes with the original box, remote control, owner's manual, warranty registration card, never used access card, phone line, rca cables (yellow, red, white -gold plated-), 2 coax cables, 1 set component video cables (red, green, blue -gold plated-), and a DVI cable.

It has worked perfectly for me and is a wonderful STB.

I'm switching to Dish network.  Actually I wasn't even actively selling this unit right now, but since an offer is on the table....

If you want to beat $500 I'm all ears.  Of course there is no sales tax, no shipping charges (if you want to pick it up in Mequon), and no committment to DirecTV required.....

Starving

StarvingForHDTV