• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

TWC to offer iN Demand & Discovery HD!

Started by gb4fan92, Monday Jun 09, 2003, 05:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gb4fan92

Time Warner announced today they will carry Discovery HD Theater and iN Demand's two upcoming HD channels.

Time Warner will charge extra for iN Demand, although it hasn't set pricing yet, since the service involves new channels.

Discovery HD is part of existing services and will be offered free-of-charge.

Discovery HD will be available later this summer, and the In Demand channels debut in September.

gparris

I have read other posts from forum members and I am STILL wondering WHO they talked to about the new HD channels on TWC's system.

I,  too,  have talked to many a CSR at different times and days for the past MONTH and have NOT got this information.

Nor have I got the same information from TWC calls regarding new HD offerings as others in this forum have stated they received when they called TWC.

It is like an "urban legend" lately.

WHO and WHERE did you get YOUR information?

I would like to call and confirm.

Lately there have been too many posts about HD offerings on TWC without substance.

:rolleyes::(

borghe

this is not in regards to TWC SE Wisconsin but nationwide.. it will be up to our local branch if they pick it up or not.