News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Upcoming MyNetworkTV HD Offerings on Milwaukee's My 24

Started by Jimboy, Thursday May 10, 2007, 09:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboy

CrashCamomilli

StarvingForHDTV

Thanks for letting us know Jimboy.  TitanTV often gets it wrong as to what is in HD and what isn't.

Jimboy

gparris

Thanks for the info, TitanTV is often wrong about HD listings.
Are these broadcast in DD5.1 (for the holiday music?)

I use it almost everyday instead of checking  the TWC guide to see what is new or whatever I missed to record/watch in when away.
Last night TitanTV forgot to list all the NBCHD programming for Monday as HD, really bad, IMO, so its not just 24's HD programming.;)

Jimboy

Quote from: gparris;42872Thanks for the info, TitanTV is often wrong about HD listings.
Are these broadcast in DD5.1 (for the holiday music?)

I use it almost everyday instead of checking  the TWC guide to see what is new or whatever I missed to record/watch in when away.
Last night TitanTV forgot to list all the NBCHD programming for Monday as HD, really bad, IMO, so its not just 24's HD programming.;)

All MyNetworkTV audio is sent 2 channel stereo from the network (aka FOX).  They figure most affiliates won't spend the money to pass 5.1 audio. Our Dolby equipment sits idle for WCGV and is ready when the network is willing to send it. I have bugged them about on a few occasions asking if they could just send it on another audio path. Those that can use it....will. So far no go. :(
At least they send HD once in a while.

Jimboy

Added January 2008 HD listings - See 1st post. :wave:

Fr8train

Jimboy,
Jason's Lyric was not in widescreen HD last week.  Are all the movies that you list not going to be widescreen?

Jimboy

Quote from: Fr8train;43871Jimboy,
Jason's Lyric was not in widescreen HD last week.  Are all the movies that you list not going to be widescreen?

Everything I list "should" be widescreen HD. I checked our automation system and it indicates that we aired the HD receiver. The listing information I post here comes directly from the network.

Upon further review it turns out that the HD version was not available for transmission due to an unavoidable late change.

Fr8train

Jimboy,
Thanks for the update and this list.  I look forward to watching Bad Girls tomorrow night.

Mark Strube

Watching my DVR'ed Movie Preview Awards... opening said it should be in HD, but it doesn't seem to be switching over... :(

Jimboy

Quote from: Mark Strube;46530Watching my DVR'ed Movie Preview Awards... opening said it should be in HD, but it doesn't seem to be switching over... :(

This wasn't on my list from the network. Even though it may have been produced in HD it wasn't sent that way from the network.

MyNetworkTV MYNETV 05/26/2008 Log Version: 2                                                                            

SECTION: NE               MYNETWORKTV     LOG VERSION:  2
DAYPART: MYNETV    PROGRAM SCHEDULE FOR  Monday 05/26/08
               *FINALIZED*
                 *In SD*
            *Rating: TV–14(D, S, V)*
      *Local Station ID in Commercial Break 5*

Jimboy

Updated for February 2009

Jimboy

John L

I read a small article in the paper that "MY Network TV" is cutting back hours of broadcasts and mainly repeating programs starting next fall.   This includes dropping programming on Saturday nights.  I also heard they will be running reruns of "LA Law" as well.  Its all due to the economy I guess.  To me it doesn't sound like My Network TV is doing so well financially.:(

-John L.