News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Official Fox6 New Location Technical Report Thread

Started by Tom Snyder, Wednesday Jun 09, 2004, 12:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

basshive

Quote from: vetrevIf you call up DirecTV, they will give you free FOX HDTV on channel 88 from a New York Station. Make sure you sign up. It works great. Many Packer games are distributed nationally and will be on that station too. :rofl:

I called them (D*) about 2 weeks ago requesting access to the New York or LA feeds and was denied because they offer Fox Locally. I requested waivers but that could take months.. years.. decades.. and then a denial.

How were you able to get it so easily? When did you get it and where are you located?
Sony KDF-60XS955 - Living Room
Samsung LN32A450 - Master Bedroom
Samsung BDP-1600
Samsung DVD-HD850
DirecTV HR-21
DirecTV H-20
DirecTV R-22
DirecTV R-15
DirecTV Packers Remote RC64RB
Sling Media Slingbox AV - SB240-100
Yamaha YSP-900BL Digital Sound Projector Home Theater Speaker System
AppleTV
Microsoft XBOX 360
Harmony Advanced Universal Remote for Xbox 360

jfelbab

Quote from: basshiveI called them (D*) about 2 weeks ago requesting access to the New York or LA feeds and was denied because they offer Fox Locally. I requested waivers but that could take months.. years.. decades.. and then a denial.

How were you able to get it so easily? When did you get it and where are you located?

I got a waiver for Fox a couple weeks ago from DTV.  It took about 4 weeks.

foxeng

Quote from: basshiveHow were you able to get it so easily? When did you get it and where are you located?

The first layer CSR's can't help you. You have to ask for the HD Dept and they can get the process started. The only catch is if you have other FOX stations NOT owned by FOX that claim coverage at your address, then you will need a waiver from those stations.

Here in North Carolina, in my market (Greensboro), there are 3 other FOX stations who claim coverage in different parts of my market. It took 2 waivers for me (one from Roanoke, VA and one from Raleigh, NC, the 3rd being Charlotte but not needed for my waiver) to get WNYW-DT turned on. Took about 4 weeks.

rnelson

I'm getting 94% In Waterford.

Nice picture

R1CK

Try fox in madison, comes in great, I get to enjoy my 2nd full year of NFL on fox.