News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Brewers in HD?

Started by Youth Minister, Sunday Feb 29, 2004, 01:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youth Minister

Any word yet on whether Fox Sports Net will actually be broadcasting any Brewers games in HD like they have with the Bucks this season?  I think it was announced a while back but haven't heard anything lately.

Joel S

They are suppossed to broadcast up to 17 games this year in HD according to the website but I have never seen any other specifics as to which games and so on.

This is what the website says.......

Which teams will have HD games on FSN HD in their respective regions?
In the NBA, the Spurs, Lakers, Timberwolves, Magic, Bucks and Grizzlies. In the NHL, the Kings, Wild, Lightning and Carolina Hurricanes. In the MLB, the Astros, Brewers and Dodgers.

About how many HD games per each team will FSN HD produce?
FSN HD will produce approximately ten NBA and ten NHL events for the local teams. FSN HD will also provide up to seventeen HD telecasts of the local MLB teams once the 2004 season begins in April.

Joel S

Fox Sports Net now shows the 4 game series in Houston April 15,16,17 & 18 in HD.  I hope this is correct because this would mean we get to see some Brewer road games in HD for teams like the Astros who also have FSN HD games.  See link.

http://www.foxsports.com/named/HD