News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Packers in PixelVision?

Started by Youth Minister, Monday Nov 10, 2003, 08:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youth Minister

Is this supposed to be HDTV or PixelVision?  Come on WISN!:bang:

Tom Snyder

Happening in every market.. it's an ABC thing.
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Youth Minister

Thanks Tom.  I've heard of being connected, but to have feeds from every market just so you can provide us with up-to-date info is awesome!  :D

rschildt

Noticed the same thing on both OTA and on TW.

Tom Snyder

Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

bigcheeshead

I was ready to climb up and break my antenna, then I realized that my signal is dead 90.:bang: :bang: :bang: :drink:

P.S. Although with all these fumbles I have a baaaad feeling about this game.:(

stevenq99

Same here in Madison on Charter

The Law

I mentioned in the other thread...TWC picture was fine most of the time - with only a handfull of pixelation scenes.

pretzelkid

Pixelvision also on ABC Madison OTA...just another datapoint...:drink:

mcq

I am pretty sure it was not the feed. When there was a split screen you could see the picture break up on one camera and not the other. I wonder if the weather was a factor.

The camera work all-in-all was atocious. Could we send ABC a box of tissues to wipe the lenses. Abd why would some shots look like fog and others look clear as day??

Gregg Lengling

QuoteOriginally posted by mcq

The camera work all-in-all was atocious. Could we send ABC a box of tissues to wipe the lenses. Abd why would some shots look like fog and others look clear as day??

You have to understand optics.....the foggier shots were from higher magnification lenses.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}