News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

I upgraded so I have speakers for sale....

Started by Matt Heebner, Wednesday Jul 09, 2003, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Heebner

Yesterday I decided to scratch the "itch" that has been bugging me for a while now. I decided to upgrade to the Rotel RMB-1075 amp (using my Sony as a pre/pro for now) Paradigm Studio 40's for mains, and the Paradigm Reference CC for the center.

That means I now have two Paradigm Titans (magni-shielded), the Premier C70 30" stands, and the Paradigm CC-170 center channel for sale. The are all black ash in color. First $350  takes all. The stands already have aquarium gravel in them to weigh them down and cut down on the resonances, but I can very easily empty them if buyer desires. The stands also come with carpet spikes.

Everything is in perfect shape, and I baby my equipment. Let me know if anyone is interested:

mheebner@wi.rr.com

Matt

Matt Heebner

I do not have a good picture sorry, and I do not have a digital camera either. I have one picture, but you really can't see much
 However you are more than welcome to stop by and check them out for yourself before you buy.
Let me know, or email me .

Matt

Matt Heebner

StarvingForHDTV

The link is always a good idea too:

http://www.paradigm.com/Website/SiteParadigmProduct/ParadigmModels/Performance/performance.html

There are some photos there too.  

They look good, but I'm happy with mine right now.

Starving

Matt Heebner

I thought he was asking for a picture of what my speakers look like.

Matt

Matt Heebner

I'll  make this an even sweeter deal.....
For an extra $70, I will also throw in a pair of Paradigm Atoms. I am currently using these for surround duty but kind of want to go with the Studio 20's to make it Studio's all the way around so....

First $420 gets:

1 pair of shielded Paradigm Titans
A CC-170 center channel
1 pair Paradigm Atoms
1 pair of Premier C70 30" stands already weighted down.

Add a good sub, and a good receiver and you have yourself a hellava system for under $1500 that really can't be touched unless you are ready to spend some big bucks.

Come on guys, this is practically giving this away. Retail for this system is apprx. $750.  A few more days here and then this is going to Home Theater Forum Sale page where it'll probably be sold with in a day or so.  I though I would give my MilwaukeeHDTV.org  fellow enthusiasts the first crack.

Let me know....

Matt

Matt Heebner