News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

PQ of Packer game

Started by Talos4, Monday Oct 25, 2004, 07:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talos4

I'm not sure what's happened but, the quality of the broadcast this weekend seems to have improved.

Everything seemed to be much clearer, sharper, greener with no glitches.

:rock: :D

Bebop

The PQ is much nicer when they win .:)

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

hikerak

Yes, I am glad we started to complain about the quality, it seems to have really helped...  

Just lets not jinx the quality by talking about it too much

: )

foxeng

Sorry to burst your bubble, but any improvement or dercrease in PQ happens at the network level not at the station level. All the stations do is just pass throught the 720p signal. They have no control on the PQ.

Talos4

Foxeng, you are absolutely right!

However I think Mike Sherman and Co. have more to do with with the the quality of what we're watching than Fox does.

Tounge firmly planted in cheek:D

dlhoppe

I thought the PQ was the same or even a little worse. There was a lot of compression artifacts when the camera panned or moved with the crowd in the background. I figured since Fox has limited bandwidth right now for their HD games, they must have had to crank up the compression Sunday.

However, I agree that winning makes the PQ issues more tolerable. :)

R1CK

Yeah, something about fox is just not there yet, I am sure they will figure it out.Maybe they should give ESPN HD a call.