News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

BR vs. HD-DVD

Started by kevbeck122, Friday Dec 22, 2006, 12:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul S.

I will say that Talladega Nights looks pretty nice on the PS3, while 'Little Man' looked like a regular-ass DVD. I recently watched 'Lady In the Water'- that looked pretty good, too.

As soon as my 360 one comes, I'll post some thoughts on those.

kevbeck122

So far I've watched Blazing Saddles, Full Metal Jacket, King Kong and Million Dollar Baby on HD-DVD and they all look good to me (similar to what I've seen on channels like HBO and HDNet.. but better). I have yet to watch a BR movie.. but I did hook up the PS3.  It's a lot quieter than the xbox, so I'm tempted to just keep it and ditch the xbox... or keep both :D.

flash

Quote from: kevbeck122;36739So far I've watched Blazing Saddles, Full Metal Jacket, King Kong and Million Dollar Baby on HD-DVD and they all look good to me (similar to what I've seen on channels like HBO and HDNet.. but better). I have yet to watch a BR movie.. but I did hook up the PS3.  It's a lot quieter than the xbox, so I'm tempted to just keep it and ditch the xbox... or keep both :D.

Don't ditch the Xbox. :eek:

gparris

Quote from: flash;36780Don't ditch the Xbox. :eek:

Exactly, don't give on either format now that you have both.
XBOX and PS3 offer different games and with both, you can watch both formats of high def DVDs, too.

Blitzburgh

I have been playing Call Of Duty 3 on the PS3 and it is sweet!!!