News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Forum Software Upgrade

Started by Tom Snyder, Tuesday Jan 18, 2005, 07:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Snyder

We finally got around to upgrading the Forum software to the latest version. While it patches up some pretty dangerous secuirty holes, it completely changed the look and navigation. It will take us a day or two to get it back to where it's usable.

Sorry... we didn't know that would happen...
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Talos4

That's OK, It looks great, I almost thought I clicked the wrong short cut.

I saw the announcement last night.  

Good Job guy's :rock:

FiberOptic

I was confused thought I had the wrong link, I really enjoyed the feature that showed the new posts daily.  Hope you can get that back

StarvingForHDTV

"New Posts" is now in a different location.  I found it fairly quickly.  I see vBulletin has taken over the advertising area of the site.  I'm sure that will be taken care of in due time.  The upgrade seems to work fine to me.

jkane

Isn't the new posts indicated by 2 papers on the picture of a BBoard to the left of the forum vs 1 paper on it?

I'm getting used to it to.  Very cute so far.

summerfun

Looks great. What a fantastic new look. It feels like Christmas and I have a new toy to play with.

Tom Snyder

Tom Snyder

rmentel

I enjoy the spiffy new remodeling you have done although I haven't quite figured out the logo....is there an "m" , "h" , and "d" in there?

Gregg Lengling

Actually that's the vBulletin logo (the software we are using), I'm sure as Tom and the guys at his shop get time they'll get the logos and other things back to normal.  It's been a learning curve just for us guys for our moderation and approval duties to find how everything works.

But once again Tom and Trivera have helped this site so much and it's appreciated.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

Tom Snyder

Are you guys seeing the MKE HDTV graphics and banners that match the rest of the site, or the VBulletin template?
Tom Snyder

Todd Wiedemann

Quote from: Tom SnyderAre you guys seeing the MKE HDTV graphics and banners that match the rest of the site, or the VBulletin template?

vBulletin.

rmentel

Tom Snyder

Tom Snyder

pretzelkid

Gregg Lengling

You got it Tom, now have a beer!
 :drink:
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos