News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

HD Converter Box?

Started by onin2, Wednesday Apr 24, 2002, 03:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onin2

Now that we have a couple of stations broadcasting HD over the air on a limited basis, I'm finally ready to by the converter box/antenna for my Mitsu. Could some of you let me know of good antenna/converter box combinations that are reasonably priced. Also, does anyone have a clue when the PBS's "HD Demonstration" will end and real HD PBS programming will begin on TWC.

MikeB

The PBS "HD Demo loop" runs between the PBS HD programs feeds. After some software repairs and updates by a vendor, WMVS-DT will start programming some local HD feeds and into the TW 710.

QuoteOriginally posted by onin2:
Now that we have a couple of stations broadcasting HD over the air on a limited basis, I'm finally ready to by the converter box/antenna for my Mitsu. Could some of you let me know of good antenna/converter box combinations that are reasonably priced. Also, does anyone have a clue when the PBS's "HD Demonstration" will end and real HD PBS programming will begin on TWC.