News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

New Sponsor... sort of

Started by Tom Snyder, Tuesday Jan 07, 2003, 05:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Snyder

You've probably noticed the ad banners for Amazon.com around the site.

Here's the scoop. Our site has become an Amazon.com affiliate. That means that we'll make a commission on anything that anyone buys by clicking through to their site from the banners.

Although the banners here are keyed to display HDTV related stuff, if you ever need to go there to buy Books, DVD,s, software, etc...anything...come to this site first and click through to Amazon, and it will help us out.
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

mcq

Cool, can we vote to send the proceeds to Faux 6!?

veyj

Tom,

Is this banner still around?  Could you put a link in this thread?

John

Tom Snyder

Yeah.. but it's only on a couple pages. For some reason, the link was really slow to resolve (all the images came real-time from Amazon), and it was keeping the pages from loading quickly.

I'll put it back up and see if it's any faster now.

In the meantime, use THIS LINK
Tom Snyder

Pat

I noticed a link to FoxNews go flashing by this morning, when I came here.  I wonder what that was?

Tom Snyder

Actually, I added a little link on the home page that enables you to enter your Zip Code, and be forwarded to a page that makes it real easy to write your representatives, and see their voting records. Never know when that might come in handy. :)

It came from Fox News...
Tom Snyder