News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

State of The Forums

Started by techguy1975, Monday Jun 03, 2019, 10:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techguy1975

As I'm sure everyone has noticed, things have been very quiet here.  I suppose it's somewhat to be expected, since the DTV transition has come and gone.  Even though it is quiet, I have no intention of shutting things down. 

I do welcome any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, etc people may have however on how to liven things up though.  It would still be nice to see more activity here.

techguy1975

Well, it seems a year has gone by and not much has changed.   Anyone still out there?

Quote from: techguy1975 on Monday Jun 03, 2019, 10:14:35 PMAs I'm sure everyone has noticed, things have been very quiet here.  I suppose it's somewhat to be expected, since the DTV transition has come and gone.  Even though it is quiet, I have no intention of shutting things down. 

I do welcome any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, etc people may have however on how to liven things up though.  It would still be nice to see more activity here.

klwillis45

Hello.

I wonder if business will pick back up when/if ATSC 3 gets rolling.

techguy1975