News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

HDTV Programing

Started by xdew, Tuesday May 21, 2002, 02:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xdew

Milwaukee HDTV Users Group
  Milwaukee HDTV Events
  HDTV Programing

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!  next newest topic | next oldest topic  
Author  Topic:   HDTV Programing  
xdew
  posted 05-20-2002 07:09 PM              
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I find it somewhat odd they we as hdtv owners keep complaining just to the stations about the lack of programming or that they or not broadcasting in hi def (fox). When in reality we should be also complaining to the advertiser, most hdtv owners have an above average household income and the advertisers know this. If we let them know we will not buy their products that they advertise on stations that do not support hi def they will listen, causing them to put pressure on the stations, or risk losing money. Can you imagine how fast the stations would comply if they thought they would lose the add dollars? Can you also imagine the fear of the advertisers? if they thought they would lose the customers who or willing to send thousands of dollars on hi def equipment. Maybe we should let the advertisers fill the heat of our anger also.
IP: Logged

All times are CT (US)
 next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
    Hop to: Select a ForumList of Forums:Category: General Forums--------------------General Forum AnnouncementsOn/Off Topic Chit-ChatAdministration and SuggestionsCategory: HDTV Forums--------------------Milwaukee HDTV ProgrammingMilwaukee HDTV Technical IssuesMilwaukee HDTV EventsMilwaukee HDTV Equipment  

Contact Us | Milwaukee HDTV Home | Privacy Statement