News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

March 4th SNL - anyone record it?

Started by brewtownska, Sunday Mar 05, 2006, 07:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brewtownska

Guys,

I know I should have posted this earlier, but I just thought about it last night.  My band played a show in Oshkosh, so I had no way to be around to catch my pint-sized Natalie Portman on SNL (as well as Fall Out Boy).  Did anyone record it?  I'd prefer HD, but I'm not going to be picky.  I'm not even sure which formats I can play back on my computer that are in HD.  I've got an Athlon 64 3500+ CPU, 1GB RAM, and an ATI AIW X600 video card, but no HD capture card.

Mike
Mike B.
Sony 52W4100 LCD
Dish Network w/722 DVR
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii

digdugm

I've got it in a ts (transport stream) recorded ota with a MyHD card.  Havn't striped the commericals yet so as I type its still 12GB. Will stripe and could put on DVD-r.

brewtownska

Paul - I've seen that link before, but it's damn funny :)

Digdugm - I'll PM you with more info
Mike B.
Sony 52W4100 LCD
Dish Network w/722 DVR
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii

waterhead

Here's a link to some of the snl video:

snl video

I also was able to download a film short from the show. For that I used a news server program. That's also where I got the above link. If your interested in checking out the news server thing, here's a link that explains how to do it:

How to download from newsgroups with XNEWS

oz

If you have a video iPod you can download the show here:

Torrent

Paul S.

Even though I stopped watching SNL, I did catch that rap clip. I lol'd a whole bunch.