News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Another Milestone...

Started by Tom Snyder, Monday Jan 13, 2003, 05:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Snyder

Today we registered our 300th member... WOW! But that's not the big news...

Since October, we've been averaging 325,000 to 350,000 hits to our site per month.  Today we broke the record by registering 356,000 hits for January.. AND IT'S ONLY THE 13TH!!! Not even halfway through the month!
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Matt Heebner

It's amazing. To think that this all started as a thread on AVSForum that turned into a lunch "date" with about 15 of us or so. I know that even as much as I keep up with technology (or atleast the Home Theater  part of it) without this group I would completely lost in the murkiness of HDTV in Milwaukee. Big forums such as AVS or Home Theater Spot are good for information, but nothing beats local contact and up to the minute information!
I must say that MilwaukeeHDTV.org rocks (remember when Todd decided to go with .org because it sounded more polished...more "professional" sounding than .com ?)

Anyways, I really think it won't be long till we are at 500, and then the thousands after that. I think it's going to be a snowball effect down a mountain starting with the SuperBowl.

Also I want to give a big Thank You to you Tom, for hosting and designing the website (twice), and to Todd who started the whole thing!

Matt