News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Dish offering $.01 Cinemax for 2 years

Started by jkane, Monday Dec 31, 2007, 03:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkane

Dish has a non-advertised special right now.  I just signed up for it.  Has been going on for a month or so.  I kept waiting to see what the catch was, but none it appears.

Well, not exactly none, you have to agree to autopay and paperless billing.  I already have those, so it was no big deal.  You just have to call and ask the CSR for it.  They will bill 1 penny per month for it and you get the HD Cinemax included!  I am looking forward to some mid night television.  Uh ... Did I say that out loud. :blush:

Ralph Kramden

Do you have to have a minimum programming package or certain package to get this? I just have the original HD package for $9.99 per month. I don't have any other package.

jkane

Hmm.  Don't know.  It's not being published anywhere.  You just have to call and ask.  Most people are getting it.  The only one's who said they weren't were those who had Cinemax within the past 6 months, or those who have everything already.

Call and see.  What can you lose by asking!

And yes, the HD version was there.  I recorded a few things this weekend.  Beerfest is coming on this week.  Can't wait to record that.  It's a crappy cult classic.

Ralph Kramden

Thanks. I hate calling Dish and trying to understand the foreign language of the day. But I guess I'll have to.

tbarney

I just used their online chat and signed up for it. Took about 60 seconds. I already had autopay and paperless billing so it was a snap.