News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

New sponsors!

Started by Tom Snyder, Sunday Apr 09, 2006, 09:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Snyder

Hey you guys! As you know, Milwaukee HDTV is a grass roots, not for profit, Web site. We have had a few sponsors over the years, but not enough to even begin to cover the modest expenses of hosting the site, renewing the domain names  and keeping current on the expenses of licensing the bulletin board software.

You'll notice some new text ads at the top and bottom of most of the pages here.  Revenue from our old ads were based solely on purchases made at the sites you went to. However, the new ones generate revenue just by folks following those links and seeing what those sponsors offer. As time goes on, they'll become more targeted specifically for our site. So, please, go check out those advertisers and check out what they're selling. We don't endorse any of them particularly... let the buyer beware. But go and check them out and see what they're selling. If there are good deals to be found, go ahead and post a thread.

If you find something that is a scam, or not in keeping with our (or your) principles, send me a PM, and I'll have those removed.

Finally, we're obviously not encouraging any click fraud. Don't do anything artifically or illegally inflate the number of clicks. Just try to make it a point to visit at least a couple of them whenever you come here. The goal is to legitimately support these advertisers so they can keep us here for you. :)

Thanks! :)

P.S. If you're a business, and wish to be included in these ad spaces, click on the "Advertise on this site" link in those ads.
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

StarvingForHDTV

If you can, you should change the HTML so that the ads open in a new browser window.

Tom Snyder

Good point.. I just pasted the HTML that Google sent me... I think I can modify it without screwing up the tracking.  At least I HOPE so. ;)
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

StarvingForHDTV

Do you know the web address of the sponsor who sells the same cables as monoprice at the same prices?