News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Need a Big Screen TV

Started by Tom Snyder, Wednesday Apr 30, 2008, 10:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Snyder

As some of you know, I own a company that does Web site design and Development.  (and we extend a 10% discount on corporate Web devevlopment services to members of Milwaukee HDTV, but I digress).  My company is a member of the Metropolitan Builders Association and we are doing the Web site for a construction project known as the Wisconsin Trend Home, a combination green and smart home, that will be built using all donated products and services, with the proceeds going to help train new construction trade workers from low income segments of the population.

At our meeting this morning, it was mentioned that we need a donation of a new large screen HDTV... 46-56 inches. Flanners wasn't able to do it, and American is already doing all the appliances. So we need someone else to step up to the plate.

If you (or someone you know) wants to donate that TV, let me know, and I'll get you in touch with the people you need to talk to. The donation will be tax deductible, and you'll get a link in the sponsor page of the site, as well as public commendation here. :)

Thanks!
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org