News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

New Channels YEA!!!!!

Started by Malamute, Monday Nov 17, 2003, 07:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wiedemann

So, finally, my friend ordered the FTA system for me. Even have an order number ! It was ordered on Wed (12/3). Should be here soon !!

Nice and cold for the install ... :bang:

Todd Wiedemann

It's here !! I'll pick it up tomorrow ! Woo hoo !

Malamute

Todd

What TIME does the KEGer Party START?:drink: :drink: :drink:

AT LAST FREE TV:rock:

Malamute

Todd Wiedemann

QuoteWhat TIME does the KEGer Party START?
[/SIZE] Soon ! I'm hoping to get it installed this weekend. Too dark after work :(

Hey, Malamute ...

Check this channel out on T7:

Have you watched this ?

Malamute

Todd  you'll need to ask Kevin about that channel, cause its in Digicipher 2 format Not MPEG 2

I read that they show B Movies that never would make it off the edditting room floor.   Films I've never  heard of?

Kevin has a 4DTV system, he can tell us more about it.

Todd if you need help putting it up, let me know and I'll be there sitting in my lawn chair. "Work fascinates me, I can watch it for hours":D

Kevin Arnold

B-Mania is indeed a 4dtv channel that is technically free (by that I mean you must subscribe to at least one digital channel and about 25 "free" channels are included.). It has some of the worst movies I have ever seen. Most you have never heard of and the ones you had played at drive ins in the 60's as the lead off movie. I'm not sure where they actually market this since it's painful to watch but it would be a great filler on channel 41 from midnight to 6 am.
Kevin Arnold

Todd Wiedemann

Doggone weather !! Here I have a dish, H-H motor, LNB, receiver, cable and all necessary mounts and Mother Nature is not cooperating !! :(

As I'm installing, I'll post pics of the process, in a new thread !

Gregg Lengling

Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

Kevin Arnold

Awwww, cmon Gregg.....he's just waiting until there's some lightning too.:eek:
Kevin Arnold

Todd Wiedemann

I have this physician friend I should invite over for installation assistance ... especially if I'm on the 3rd story with lightning in the area !!

:bow:

Malamute

Todd

Just think as if you are a postal employee:D   but not a crazy postal employee!:guns:

Only a week and half till two weeks of vacation Dec 20 till Jan 6,
I will be up north dog sledding (hopefully) on snow:rock:

Malamute

Todd Wiedemann

Will I be able to watch you race the Iditarod on the Anchorage Mux ?? :)

Gregg Lengling

Now don't pick on the Postal Carriers, I have drinks with most of the local carriers on Friday afternoons.  Now I've made the going Postal joke and was rebuffed.  It's not carriers that go beserk, it's the Postal Clerks....just remember that...no guns on the route, just in the PO.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

Malamute

Todd, no , I run for the fun and relaxation of it plus about 20 -30 other people get together for fun.  AKA my name on this list is for the breed I have Alaskan Malamute's.  Two of my mals had a grandfather that ran the Iditarod back in 94, they didn't finished but made about 800 miles of the race.

The postal comment was about the oath to deliver the mail in any weather.  Modivation for you Todd.

At least it isn't as bad as Mickeal Jackson new book that is coming out. I'll leave it at that.

Malamute