News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

NFL Sunday Ticket for Broadband. $350

Started by Bebop, Tuesday Aug 24, 2010, 01:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebop

Don't need to be a DirecTV subscriber.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/nflstonline/overview

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

Xizer

LOL. 720p streaming video. $350.

As if we needed further proof that sports fans are brainless morons often with more money than they deserve.

ArgMeMatey

Quote from: Xizer;56074As if we needed further proof that sports fans are brainless morons often with more money than they deserve.

Could be they are just willing to pay for their dopamine hit.  It's probably cheaper than many ways.  Although not as cheap as others.

klwillis45

There are much worse things than sports fans, like message board jackasses.

Talos4

+1

Besides 1080i football gives me a headache :bang:

Xizer

1080i football > 720p football.

Get bettar de-interlacing.

duncantuna

As a fan of a team other than GB .. you can usually find all games streaming somewhere.  Yes, they are pirate streams, and not super quality. but they are totally good enough.

Same goes for MLB games, although those can usually be found maybe 75% of the time.

Xizer

Hmm no, not really, I doubt there's any pirate streams out there pushing out 1080i video w/ surround sound at a bitrate of 17+ Mbps.

So really, it's not "totally good enough." Did you forget that you're on a site called MilwaukeeHDTV, not MilwaukeeStreamingYouTubeSubStandardDefinitionCrap ?

Talos4

Quote from: Xizer;560911080i football > 720p football.

Get bettar de-interlacing.

And?

Your "opinion" does nothing to change this fact, It still gives me a headache.

Xizer

Quote from: Talos4;56096And?

Your "opinion" does nothing to change this fact, It still gives me a headache.

Get bettar brain lol.

Are you one of those peeps who gets a headache from 3D movies too?

Gregg Lengling

Post is going nowhere....just turning into personal commments....closing thread ...drop the subject.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}