News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

TWC Navigator "Sports Now" Catagory is Messed Up

Started by Jack 1000, Monday Feb 01, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack 1000

Actually,

It has been this way on my SA-8300HD (MDN) box for about six months.  Sometimes the Sports Now Category shows "None."  Other times it will show repeats of channels and the only channels that come up are usually:

RFD TV
PPV
Spike
MTV 2
Outdoor Channel

None of the commercial network stations show up in the Sports Now menu ever.  No NBC, ABC, CBS, Golf Channel, Tennis Channel, FOX, Fox Soccer nothing else.  It's always at most five channels at once and sometimes the channels will repeat.  An obvious bug. The screen for example might look like this:  (Hypothetical Programs and channel numbers, as I may not know all locations.)

Press A to Find Shows

Horizontal Scroll to Sports Now.

229: RFD TV: Annual LiveStock Action 2:30-3:30 PM
229: RFD TV: Annual LiveStock Action 2:30-3:30 PM

701: PPV: UFC 104

That might be all you see.

Sometimes I will check at 5:00PM and see:

None

Other Conditions:

1.) There's only about 5 of the same channels in Sports Now that ever show up.  As previously stated above, 75% of the tons of Sports Channels don't even show in the menu.  If none of the same five channels are showing Sports Now, you get a "None." message.

2.) HD and SD versions of the same channels appear, which is normal, but even on those channels, its only those same five or so that show up.

3.) The other Now Categories in the "A" Access Menu such as Kids Now, News and Weather, and HDTV Now are fully populated and contain all the required program information

4.) Neither warm reboots or cold reboots solve the problem.

The box itself runs very well.

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide