News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

My HD Christmas List

Started by FiberOptic, Monday Nov 27, 2006, 09:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiberOptic

Well the time has come to put together my new electronic christmas list for my wife and I have decided to go for 2 things.  An external Hard Drive for my TWC box and a HD OTA and receiver.  As far as the Hard Drive goes I have a 8300 and have seen threads about new software being added by TWC and threads about other available boxes.  Does anyone have opinions on which route to go?  Regarding the antenna, I need to pick up Chicago OTA HD channels, can't miss anymore Cubs and Bears games in HD.  :rock:

Blitzburgh

Quote from: FiberOptic;36201Well the time has come to put together my new electronic christmas list for my wife and I have decided to go for 2 things.  An external Hard Drive for my TWC box and a HD OTA and receiver.  As far as the Hard Drive goes I have a 8300 and have seen threads about new software being added by TWC and threads about other available boxes.  Does anyone have opinions on which route to go?  Regarding the antenna, I need to pick up Chicago OTA HD channels, can't miss anymore Cubs and Bears games in HD.  :rock:

You could really stive for the top and ask for DirecTV and the HR20-700S. And you will never miss a Bears game again. :rock: