News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

A new Forum Area

Started by Tom Snyder, Friday Jan 17, 2003, 07:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Snyder

By popular demand, we've added a Recording forums to discuss Tivo, Replay and other Digital recording technologies. I'll be moving curent DVR threads that exist in other areas to this area sometime today.

We've also moved the Admin and Suggestions area to a new Miscellaneous area which also inlcudes the Auctions and the Testing Area.

Keep those suggestions coming in!
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

akitakoi

Thanks Tom,
Are u still planning to have separate forums for cable, ota, and satellite?

And I have seen on other message boards they add a forum for people that want to keep on bickering.

On this forum it is called "Warring Over Minutia" Forum LOL

http://www.koivetforums.com/forums/index.php

ReesR

The new organizations look great Tom.

My Treo 300 is a self contained wireless PDA who I have named Sir Data.

Sir Data told me yesterday that I should ask you again about that idea about having a pda version of this site.  Sir Data couldn't be more excited than anything it has been surfing since it was born.  I said I would ask about it again but told it that Tom was really busy still configuring the site.  It blushed with a red tint of light in it's screen and said it was sorry for pushing the idea so much.  I told it that Tom, more than likely would do this when he has time.  Suddenly, the backlight turned bright with hope.  Sir Data then contently turned off to await news.

Rees (and Sir Data)

Tom Snyder

While we can do some of the content in PDA/wireless format, the forums are another story... lots of formatting that doesn't lend itself to the small screen.

Anecdotally, my PDA (Kyocera SmartPhone) was about to beep at me also to remind me to do a PDA version of the site... but because it knows everything else I have on my schedule, it knew if it did beep, I would throw it out the window. So it rescheduled the next reminder for sometime in 2010. ;)
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

ReesR

Sir Data wants you to know that he understands and certainly doesn't want to have one of his own out on the street.  He takes back his request and hopes your relationship with your pda continues without him bugging ya about it. ;)