News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

What a game!!

Started by borghe, Monday Sep 13, 2004, 11:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

borghe

Well, I'm archiving that game!! man that was awesome. if any of you HD Tivo owners are interested in a copy let me know. should only be 5 DVD+Rs.... (22.9GB)

Though I missed like the last two minutes of gametime.. tried padding the recording just a little further at the last second (literally) but it took too long so the recording stopped before the pad took.. but it was only the last two minutes.

If anyone wants to borrow me a D-VHS deck I could always save it to that also.. :P

and for those wondering, the game was at 22.9GB for 185 minutes. That is roughly a whopping 7.6GB per hour or about 17.3Mbps.. good job 12.. outstanding PQ.

Andrew Grall

I don't have an HD Tivo, but would it be possible for you to export the half-time show about the Raiders game to a regular (480p) DVD?  I would love a copy of that...

borghe

that would actually be a possibility..

I will have to check what my free time looks like in the upcoming days. I'll get back to you.

StarvingForHDTV

QuoteOriginally posted by borghe

and for those wondering, the game was at 22.9GB for 185 minutes. That is roughly a whopping 7.6GB per hour or about 17.3Mbps.. good job 12.. outstanding PQ.

I was on vacation last week and was forced to watch DirecTV on a analog television.  The Packer game on ABC-HD was the first thing I watched on my setup when I got back.  I'm very thankful to have my HD setup.  I don't think I appreciated it as much prior to spending a week watching SD on a analog set.  PQ and sound quality were outstanding.  Not to mention the Packer's performance.

Starving

oz

Sound was great - video was AWESOME. One of the best I've ever seen.