News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

TWC Tennis Channel 1327 Scroll is Jittery

Started by Jack 1000, Monday Mar 11, 2013, 01:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack 1000

Hey All,

Here in Brookfield, I can report that TWC Tennis channel on HD station 1327 has a very jittery scroll.    Power-cycling with the Video Source button does not appear to solve the issue.  No other HD stations with scrolling messages are affected.

If you get TWC Sports Pass.  Please check and report.  Thanks!

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

mrschimpf

I have Charter and I can say that the Tennis Channel ticker is just as terrible here with the jitter; it's definitely on the Tennis Channel's end and not fixed by a box reset at all. Because of that I've gotten used to ignoring the scroll as much as possible.

Jack 1000

Quote from: mrschimpf;59225I have Charter and I can say that the Tennis Channel ticker is just as terrible here with the jitter; it's definitely on the Tennis Channel's end and not fixed by a box reset at all. Because of that I've gotten used to ignoring the scroll as much as possible.

Thanks!

Yesterday it seemed to be better, but its good to know it is not us.

Jack

Jack 1000

Guys,

It has been determined that Tennis Channel's jittery word scroll is a source related issue on their end.  If you are having problems, you can send email feedback here:

http://www.tennischannel.com/aboutus/locations.aspx

Go to the "Viewer Response" Tab.

Satch