News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Antenna TV coming to Milwaukee

Started by larsob, Monday Nov 01, 2010, 09:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larsob

WITI6fan

Quote from: larsob;56531It appears WITI will be adding another subchannel on January 1st.

http://antennatv.tv/shows/antenna/affiliates/

I wonder if they're going to just replace RTV. I was told that they have trouble with RTV in this market since a number of shows RTV usually airs are already sold to This and Me TV here.

And do we really need more OTA versions of TV Land?

Jack 1000

Quote from: WITI6fan;56532I wonder if they're going to just replace RTV. I was told that they have trouble with RTV in this market since a number of shows RTV usually airs are already sold to This and Me TV here.

And do we really need more OTA versions of TV Land?

Very true!

But I hate TV Land's split-screens and credit crunches!  And syndicated stations seem to edit their shows less than TV Land.  TV Land shows far too many commercials and is no longer anywhere NEAR the classic TV station that it used to be when it was launched the fall of 1996 and went mainstream in 1997.

I like Retro TV Programing, but dislike their lack of company communication correspondence to its customers.  Snail Mails and E-Mails go unanswered.  RTV is OK, but could do a lot better with stronger communication with its viewers.

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

duncantuna

Holy crap is their lineup craptacular.

Maude?
Sanford & Son?
The Nanny?

The traffic camera channel will give them a run for their money.

Jack 1000

Quote from: duncantuna;56534Holy crap is their lineup craptacular.

Maude?
Sanford & Son?
The Nanny?

The traffic camera channel will give them a run for their money.

LOL!!!

Agree, it is very weak!

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide