News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Need a little creative Help

Started by Tom Snyder, Tuesday Sep 05, 2006, 10:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Snyder

The forums here get the vast majority of the traffic at the site. However, there are also a bunch of content pages that link from the home page that get trafic from first time visiotrs.  From time to time, I get a burst of creative energy to update the content on those pages, but it almost always comes from guilt because I got an email from someone who complains about how out of date something is.

The most frequent offender of the "fresh content" rule is
http://www.milwaukeehdtv.org/faq.html

If anyone would like to take a stab at editing all or part of that page's content to make it current, that would be great! You could just edit the text and and email or PM with the fresh text and I'll put it in there.  

Just so we don't duplicate any of it, please post your intention in this thread.
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Gregg Lengling

Quote from: Tom SnyderThe forums here get the vast majority of the traffic at the site. However, there are also a bunch of content pages that link from the home page that get trafic from first time visiotrs.  From time to time, I get a burst of creative energy to update the content on those pages, but it almost always comes from guilt because I got an email from someone who complains about how out of date something is.

The most frequent offender of the "fresh content" rule is
http://www.milwaukeehdtv.org/faq.html

If anyone would like to take a stab at editing all or part of that page's content to make it current, that would be great! You could just edit the text and and email or PM with the fresh text and I'll put it in there.  

Just so we don't duplicate any of it, please post your intention in this thread.

Well seeing as I'll have time on my hands being unemployed again....I'll take a stab at it over the next week.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

Tom Snyder

If it will keep you out of your wife's hair, I'm sure she'll thank me. :)
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

flash

Good job on the link!

It should now keep the "fresh content" police happy.