News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

TWC Digital Tuner (DTA) question

Started by SugarRay, Saturday Apr 18, 2015, 07:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SugarRay

I have a TWC DTA.  I receive some channels in HD (Local, TNT, TBS, FX, ESPN,etc) but not all in my package.  I called TWC and asked why and they didn't have an answer and they said to switch my DTA for a box.  Well that would have cost me another $12/month that I was not willing to pay.  The guy at the TWC store said I should only be receiving ch's 1 - 99 on my DTA but told him I was receiving more.  So obviously TWC doesn't know what they are talking about.  I did some research but didn't find anything conclusive. Only thought is that TWC in Milwaukee is not all digital yet and maybe when the switch happens it will free up bandwidth.  I think some other cities have already made the switch.  Just wondering what the group thought.

budda

To get all there HD channels you need to pay. I would suggest if your TV has a built in HD tuner. And it should? Use a indoor ant. Oakcreek should be close enough to get everything. I live in Oconomowoc. Have a good ant in my garage rafters. I get 52 OTA HD stations. My pay TV is Dish. Love the Hopper! Good luck